Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mashup
An extraordinary life begins with just one step. Nothing is easy...you have to be really strong to withstand it [as] there is an enormous amount of rejection. [Yet] something within me tells me that i shall succeed beyond my dreams. History presents no case like hers. She has managed to hold it together [and] has had to steer through some difficult times, but remains very popular. [One] does not need to rely on charisma to break with tradition, [to] establish[ed] [oneself]...rise[ing] through the ranks...

Henceforth I am resolved to be myself, to live my own life and write my own thoughts [as] she is known for her pragmatism and ability to compromise. She inspires confidence [as she] believes it is nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. [To] embrace[d] life enthusiastically [and not] lose sight of yourself in the process.

To be [my] absolute best, it is certain that my own thoughts [are impacted by] those I read... because what I read becomes the very substance and texture of my mind. Some people underestimated her [but] she was chosen to lead [and her] profit was that she knew how to rejoice. [She] lived everyday from the point of view of gratitude and appreciation. [Thus] her renown, he said, will [would] endure a thousand years.



Source: "Profile: Angela Merkel," World news: Europe, BBC NEWS http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4572387.stm (accessed on 24th May 2010).


Source: Di Cant, "Miranda Kerr Interview," Fasion and Design, Our Brisbane: love where you live, http://www.ourbrisbane.com/shopping/fashion-and-design/miranda-kerr-interview (accessed 24th May 2010).


Source: Cynthia Ozick, "What Helen Keller Saw: The making of a writer," The New Yorker http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2003/06/16/030616crat_atlarge?currentPage=3 (accessed on 24th May 2010).


No comments:

Post a Comment